ARE YOU READY TO RECLAIM YOUR WELLBEING?
Having had personal experience of recurrent ill health, I have been inspired by the way Nutritional Therapy can make long lasting improvements on both health and lifestyle alike. Providing the body with much needed nourishment can take you so much further than simply correcting ill health. It has been shown to increase our resilience to stress, decrease chances of developing chronic disease, and can give you back the energy and zest for life you likely haven’t felt for years.
WHAT IS NUTRITIONAL THERAPY?
Nutritional Therapy applies nutritional science to help individuals reach optimum health. Supporting clients to achieve optimum energy levels, gastrointestinal functioning, emotional & psychological wellbeing, and overall increased physical health. It also supports individuals with specific dietary requirements and food sensitivities.
HOW CAN NUTRITIONAL THERAPY HELP YOU?
Some areas nutritional therapy can support you with include:
- Nervous System (stress, low mood, anxiety, brain fog, poor memory, poor cognition, substance misuse, sleep problems and disturbed sleep, low energy or hyperactivity)
- Skin Health (acne, psoriasis, rosacea, eczema, hives, contact dermatitis, fungal infections/ athletes foot)
- Immunity (low immunity, recurrent infections, colds, flu, herpes/ cold sores, slow wound healing)
- Digestive System (IBS, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, constipation, diarrhoea, ulcers, flatulence, bloating, acid reflux, heart burn, ulcerative colitis, non-coeliac gluten sensitivity, coeliacs, chron’s disease)
- Muscular & Skeletal (performance endurance & fitness, building muscle, aching or painful joints, fibromyalgia, M.S., DOMS, arthritis- osteo and rheumatoid, osteoporosis)
- Endocrine & Hormonal(Diabetes, PMS, lethargy, extra weight or obesity, metabolism, Hyper/ Hypothyroidism)
- Female Reproductive Health (infertility, endometrioses, painful periods, irregular periods, PMS, PCOS, low libido, thrush, menopause)
- Male Reproductive Health(erectile dysfunction, low libido, infertility, premature ejaculation)
- Cardiovascular(atherosclerosis, high/ low blood pressure, high cholesterol, anaemia)
- Urinary system (cystitis, kidney stones, frequent urination, cloudy urine, dehydration)
- AutoimmuneDisorders (e.g. Lupus, Addison’s)
- Respiratory (asthma, COPD, Emphysema, hay fever)
- General wellbeing (enhancing and improving general wellbeing, fitness, health, resilience to infections and stress, health longevity and much more)
- Gene Mapping (discovering “gene snips”; your predisposition to certain illnesses)
- Diet (vegan diets, FODMAP, Keto, etc.- as well as understanding your body’s unique nutritional needs, deficiencies and which nutrients and minerals your body may lacking, or unable to synthesise)
- Functional Testing (such as stool/ gut bacteria tests, hormone and stress level tests, and many more to understand what might be causing you health problems or preventing you from reaching optimum health)
- Specific plans and cleanses (the gut MOT, gut cleanse, toxic load cleanse, 28 day hormone balancing programme)
It can also help with identifying areas of health to improve on, overall wellbeing, and safeguarding against future ill health.
- 1 to 1 Nutritional Therapy(initial consultation, unique nutritional therapy plan, follow up consultations)
- Group Coaching & Sessions (educational, or to improve your wellbeing- this is a good option for families, couples, or people experiencing similar health issues looking to make a change together)
- Individual Health Coaching(this is the best option if you want to improve your general overall health and wellbeing, rather than working on a specific health issue or ailment)
- Corporate events (ideal for businesses; this can be around anything health based, including managing stress & increasing productivity and motivation)
- Webinars (e-mail me to be included in upcoming webinars which cover essential information and educational tools around health & wellbeing). Upcoming webinars include:
Improving and safeguarding your immunity
Managing Anxiety & Depression)
Contact me for quotes & pricings
Ataviai - 07577108183