Refresh Renew Feel Brand New
- Please read terms & conditions before booking which are at the bottom of page
Mini Manicure - File, cuticle work and polish
Male Manicure - File and cuticle work
Full Manicure - File, cuticles, polish, mini massage
Forty five minuets___________________________£28
Mini Pedi - File, cuticle and polish
Luxury Pedi - File, cuticle, polish and hard skin removal
FINGERS & TOES
Japanese nail conditioning
Forty mins to 1 hr _________________________£28
Gel Polish ( NOT INCLUDING GEL POLISH REMOVAL)
Forty five minutes to 1hr_____________________£26
Gel Polish removal - (without mini mani)
Gel Polish removal - includes file, buff ,nail strengthen polish
Twenty five minutes_________________________£12
Add Glitter, Gems, Foils, French finish, Nail Art
Twenty minutes_________________________from £5
Luxurious hand or foot massage
Up to 15 minutes_________________________ from £3
Divine Body Scrub - with Tropic lemon body polish
30 mins ______________________£48
One hour ______________________£74
One treatment full body__£22.00
Group bookings or course of four ___£17
Half body ___________£15.00
SPRAY TAN INFORMATION
BEFORE SPAY TANNING...
• Use any other self tanning products 1 week before
• Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
• On the day of your Spray Tan wear any
make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these
may react with the tanning agents in Spray Tan.
• Exfoliate and moisturise the day before your tan
• Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip flops
• Wear nail varnish as this will stop nail discolouration or
If you prefer not to wear nail varnish the therapist will put
barrier cream on your nails
IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOUR SPRAY TAN
• Wear loose clothing.
• Keep skin completely dry, avoid water contact.
• Allow tan to develop for at least 8/10 hours(overnight if
• Drink hot beverages through a straw as contact with a hot
cup can strip colour from around your mouth.Toothpaste can
also strip colour while your tan develops.
• apply any products over the developing tan.
• have other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing.
• do activities that make you perspire.
AFTER TAN HAS DEVELOPED - 8 TO 10 hrs (overnight if possible)
• Rinse off remaining colour with warm/hot water. Once
the water runs clear gently wash yourself with a mild soap.
• Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) as
they can strip colour.
• Avoid swimming pool
EYEBROWS & LASHES
Eyebrow shape/ tidy with tweezers
Ten minutes __________________________£14
Ten minutes __________________________ £14
Fifteen minutes _______________________ £18
PATCH TESTING INFO - for Lash and Brow Tinting
- A patch test is recommended 24-48 hrs prior to treatment.
- The test involves putting a tiny amount of the mixed product onto the inside of and left on the area for at least 24hrs (unless of course there is a reaction)
- This is to that you are not allergic to any ingredients in the products before application.
- If you have had a patch test at another salon you will still need to repeat the test as different products may be used.
- A tint test will need to be repeated if you have not had any lash or brow tinting within the last 6 months or if your health has changed.
- We recommend and offer patch testing free of charge as client health & safety
- If you do not wish to take a patch test you will be required to sign a Disclaimer Form at the Salon before your treatment
Chin or Lip_______________ £8
Under arms_____________ £12
½ legs______________from £14
Full legs_____________from £24
Back or chest_________ from £22
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Medical conditions - please mention any you think we should be aware of
- Under 16 yrs - will need to have a consent form signed by parent/guardian
- Cancellation Policy - 24hrs notice otherwise a "no show" fee of 50% is required
- Prepayment - may be required on some bookings
WE DO LOVELY CUTE GIFT VOUCHERS TOO!