We use Tropics organic vegan plant based tropical products. they are
nutritious & smell delicious
- Please read terms & conditions before booking which are at the bottom of page
Express Facial - exfoliate, tone & day cream
Fifteen minutes________________________ £18
Mini Facial - cleanse, tone, exfoliate, massage, lip balm, eye gel & day cream
Thirty minutes_________________________ £28
Essential Facial - cleanse, tone, exfoliate, mask, face massage using serums and day cream
Sixty minutes __________________________ £48
Luxury Facial - as per Essential facial 2 masques, extra massage time
Ninety minutes _________________________£68
Refresh Renew Feel Brand New
Microdermabrasion is a form of deep exfoliation to remove dead skin cells, improving the texture and smoothness of the skin as well as promoting production of fresh collagen and cell renewal
Gives amazing results on a wide range of skin conditions;
- · wrinkles & fine lines
- · dull and dehydrated
- · acne scarring/ prone skin
- · enlarged pores
- · pigmentation
- · age spots,
- · stretch marks & scars
- · sun damaged
We use The Smart Peel 3 in 1 machine which is top of the range and has the following added features
1) photo rejuvenation Red light therapy stimulates collagen and elastin production
2) Blue light therapy is anti-bacterial and beneficial for acne prone skin
3) The Acupressure massage drives serums and vitamin enriched products deep into the thoroughly cleansed skin while stimulating acupressure points is relaxing and also helps to tone and tighten facial muscles
Forty-five minutes _____________________ £40
Course of four ___________£152
Course of six ____________£216
Seventy-five minutes ___________________ £65
Course of four ___________ £248
Course of six ____________ £360
Divine Full Body Scrub - with Tropic lemon body polish
Forty-five minutes ______________________£50
Anti Cellulite - using dispersion massage techniques and powerful machine, also take home some caffeine and coconut anti-cellulite scrub !!
Thirty minutes ________________________ £40
Forty-five minutes ______________________£50
EYEBROWS & LASHES
Eyebrow shape/ tidy with tweezers
Ten minutes __________________________£10
Ten minutes __________________________ £10
Fifteen minutes _______________________ £15
PATCH TESTING INFO - for Lash and Brow Tinting
- A patch test is recommended 24-48 hrs prior to treatment.
- The test involves putting a tiny amount of the mixed product onto the inside of and left on the area for at least 24hrs (unless of course there is a reaction)
- This is to that you are not allergic to any ingredients in the products before application.
- If you have had a patch test at another salon you will still need to repeat the test as different products may be used.
- A tint test will need to be repeated if you have not had any lash or brow tinting within the last 6 months or if your health has changed.
- We recommend and offer patch testing free of charge as client health & safety
- If you do not wish to take a patch test you will be required to sign a Disclaimer Form at the Salon before your treatment
One treatment full body__£20.00
SPRAY TAN INFORMATION
BEFORE SPAY TANNING...
• Use any other self tanning products 1 week before
• Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
• On the day of your Spray Tan wear any
make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these
may react with the tanning agents in Spray Tan.
• Exfoliate and moisturise the day before your tan
• Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip flops
• Wear nail varnish as this will stop nail discolouration or
If you prefer not to wear nail varnish the therapist will put
barrier cream on your nails
IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOUR SPRAY TAN
• Wear loose clothing.
• Keep skin completely dry, avoid water contact.
• Allow tan to develop for at least 8/10 hours(overnight if
• Drink hot beverages through a straw as contact with a hot
cup can strip colour from around your mouth.Toothpaste can
also strip colour while your tan develops.
• apply any products over the developing tan.
• have other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing.
• do activities that make you perspire.
AFTER TAN HAS DEVELOPED - 8 TO 10 hrs (overnight if possible)
• Rinse off remaining colour with warm/hot water. Once
the water runs clear gently wash yourself with a mild soap.
• Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) as
they can strip colour.
• Avoid swimming pool
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Medical conditions - please mention any you think we should be aware of
- Under 16 yrs - will need to have a consent form signed by parent/guardian
- Cancellation Policy - 24hrs notice otherwise a "no show" fee of 50% is required
- Prepayment - may be required on some bookings
- Credit cards - 50p charge for this service ( unless you are paying over the phone)
- Peak Hours - Some weekends a minimum booking fee may apply of £48 per hour
WE DO LOVELY CUTE GIFT VOUCHERS TOO!!